[Phpwm] Web programmer / sysadmin for hire

nerijus at discountdomainsuk.com nerijus at discountdomainsuk.com
Fri Sep 10 15:42:50 UTC 2010

The same issues are everywhere - I visited mybuilder.com and
myhammer.co.uk (our client wants something similar), and found professional
handymen (with 10-20yrs of work experience, insurances, qualifications,
etc), outbid by cowboys, who charge ridiculously low prices. I think that
new "bargain" culture is taking its toll. 20 years ago everyone paid price
they were asked and were too proud to haggle, now everyone is looking for
bargains - hotels, electronic, furniture shops - you go and haggle the
better deal.

Nerijus

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:23:06 +0100, Chris Lovell <stormys at gmail.com>
wrote:
> To be honest I would see people shying away from something like that.
You'd