[Phpwm] Wordpress developer/designer required for 4 weeks, starting end of August.

Andrew Bate andrew at astilla.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 08:40:16 UTC 2011

We're looking for a PHP developer to come in and help us enhance our
existing Wordpress 3-based website.

As well as a bunch of enhancements requested by our sales and
marketing team, you'll be working on making sure the CSS is tight,
remains cross-browser complaint (including mobile devices) and that
the interaction patterns used are sane and don't confuse our customers.

You should be able to demonstrate, via a portfolio of sites you have
worked on, experience with the following:

* PHP 5
* Wordpress 3 (custom themes & API)
* jQuery
* Some artistic skill as modification/extension of existing artwork
scheme, creation of sprites, manipulation of supporting graphics etc.
will be required
* Goes without saying... CSS, HTML, Javascript

This role will suit a strong all-round web developer, rather than an
out-and-out PHP applications tech-head.

Length of contract would be 4 weeks, starting end-Aug/start-Sept @
market rate.   Direct applicants only - no recruitment agencies please!

Please reply directly to me for further details.

Andrew