[Phpwm] Broadband recomendations

Mike Tipping mike at etuna.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 16:19:01 UTC 2011

Making suppliers charge for what the bit of copper between your house and
the exchange can sustain wouldn't work. From their point of view the
equipment in the exchange can handle 8Mb/s so that's what they charge for.

The thing I object to is when the feature I need (a fixed IP address) is
only available on the pro 24Mb/s account so I have to pay for that despite
the exchange only being rated at 8Mb/s