[Phpwm] Broadband recomendations

Mike Tipping mike at etuna.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 16:22:42 UTC 2011

But BT aren't necessarily BT. Looking at BT business broadband they want
to change me more for being on a small exchange because the wholesale
price is more.

So on a bigger exchange where the wholesale price is less are they buying
the connection from someone else and not BT or do BT charge you more for
using their antique ADSL equipment rather than shiny new ADSL2 equipment?