[Phpwm] Jobs

Tom English tom at e27.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 13:16:32 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay.

I have experience in using PHP for image generation and modification. I
have worked for Leamore Internet Ltd, including maintaining their
in-house secure payments server as well as implementing the "Verified by
Visa" across the companies payment scripts. I have worked on a website
to promote the New Forest pony breed.
My A-level computing project was also written in PHP.

I have a good working knowledge of MySQL - both using and installing.

I have HTML and CSS knowledge, although I admit my CSS skills aren't
amazing - I can get by and I am more than capable of finding out what I
need to do what I want. I have experience of using Javascript, and AJAX.

Ideal position would maybe a higher-level junior php developer, with the
possibility to move up.

What excites me? I like a challenge. There's no such thing as "can't" :)

Tom.