[Phpwm] we need a drupal team : urgent

Jujhar Singh jujhar at medilinkwm.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 10:42:14 UTC 2011

Guys,

We've got a drupal website that we need implementing (design mostly, no custom modules at this stage) before the 26th of Sept and I don't have the capacity to do it.

It's a website that has a lot of content behind a login (paid up members) and we'll also need a Spanish version of it using drupal's excellent language features.

Any Drupal people out there, can you get back to me today?  Email or 07595 895 603

Jujhar

Jujhar Singh
IT Manager
Medilink West Midlands
4 Greenfield Crescent, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 3BE
0121 452 5630
MedilinkWM.co.uk<http://medilinkwm.co.uk/>