[Phpwm] Load/Stress Testing

Pete Graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:38:18 UTC 2011

Hello,

Thanks for all your replies.

I'd had BrowserMob recommended to me as some of the sites I need to
load/stress test have heavily Flash based front-ends. With other
solutions I was having to manually modify my code so the AMF
webservices the flash calls could also be called directly by url (to
simulate how the user interacts with the site).

Also the cloned EC2 set-up is what I've recommended for one of my
current projects.

Pete