[Phpwm] Even More Job Opportunities!

Vik Bhatti vikb at bsp-a.com
Fri Mar 25 11:55:40 UTC 2011

Seems to be a lot of demand for devs in Brum! I'm posting this on behalf
of one of our companies who are looking for a Senior dev and at least 2
junior devs and artists. Details as follows:

****WANTED: A SENIOR DEVELOPER****

THIS IS NO ORDINARY OPPORTUNITY, TO WORK FOR NO ORDINARY COMPANY...

Want to work in the next Facebook or Zynga? The Play Mob is looking for
an OUTSTANDING senior developer to join our team, hitting the ground
running. We’re a HIGHLY MOTIVATED, and extremely DRVIEN team, working to
create fun, entertaining, and quality games that make people SMARTER.
Working in both social and private spaces, we need a SELF-STARTING
developer to come into the TEAM, and take OWNERSHIP of turning our
concepts into a reality.

Core skill sets include, but are not limited to, working with:

- Unity3D, MySQL, HTML, Javascript, Ruby on Rails, Django, C#
- Objective C (for iPhone)
- Java (for Android & Symbian)
- Action Script (Flash)

And be familiar with Illustrative design packages

Other areas key qualities include:

- Implementing and actioning deployment workflows
- Outstanding Communication skills
- Good Time Manager
- Team Player

If you think you have what it takes to rise to the challenge of this
post, send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to our Operations
Manager - Caroline at theplaymob.com - who will contact successful
candidates for interview. Immediate Start!!

****DEVELOPERS NEEDED****

Looking to work in the next Facebook or Zynga? Want to work with a cool
company, oozing potential and already working on a global scale? Then
look no further......We’ve got 6 internship placements available for
keen and enthusiastic developers who want to build their experience in
the social game/social network space. If you’re a student or graduate,
this is the perfect way to enhance your portfolio - we’ll give you
credits on the game, a lasting legacy to your time with us... we like to
share, we are nice like that! The work will kick off in early April and
run for 8 weeks. As well as the experience, you’ll also benefit from:

- Working with a high energy and motivated team creating some of the
most innovative games and platforms in the world
- Be managed by a highly regarded Studio Manager who will show you the
ins and outs of games development to final product and launch
- Work with a network of global individuals who have been there, done
that. For instance, we’re setting up webcasts for you to hear from, and
ask questions to, Ian Livingstone of Eidos Games, Zao Yang of Zynga,
Bill Liao of Xing.com, Nicole Nazzaro from XEO Design and many more...

If you have skills such as:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Illustration or concept art design skills
- 3DS Max, Audodesk, Maya

Or if you are a cunning programmer with exprience of:
- Unity3D, MySQL, HTML, Javascript, Ruby on Rails, Django, C#
- Objective C (for iPhone)
- Java (for Android & Symbian)
- Action Script (Flash);

...then we want to hear from you NOW!!!

To apply, send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to our Operations
Manager - Caroline at theplaymob.com - and
successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Be quick, spaces
are very limited!

Regards

Vik Bhatti
Technology Architect