[Phpwm] Even More Job Opportunities!

Mike Tipping mike at etuna.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 12:13:40 UTC 2011

So they want every language except PHP then?

UmŠ

From:  Vik Bhatti <vikb at bsp-a.com>
Date:  Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:46:31 +0000
To:  West Midlands PHP User Group <phpwm at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Subject:  [Phpwm] Even More Job Opportunities!

Seems to be a lot of demand for devs in Brum! I'm posting this on behalf of
one of our companies who are looking for a Senior dev and at least 2 junior
devs and artists. Details as follows:

****WANTED: A SENIOR DEVELOPER****

THIS IS NO ORDINARY OPPORTUNITY, TO WORK FOR NO ORDINARY COMPANY...

Want to work in the next Facebook or Zynga? The Play Mob is looking for an
OUTSTANDING senior developer to join our team, hitting the ground running.
We¹re a HIGHLY MOTIVATED, and extremely DRVIEN team, working to create fun,
entertaining, and quality games that make people SMARTER. Working in both
social and private spaces, we need a SELF-STARTING developer to come into
the TEAM, and take OWNERSHIP of turning our concepts into a reality.

Core skill sets include, but are not limited to, working with:

- Unity3D, MySQL, HTML, Javascript, Ruby on Rails, Django, C#
- Objective C (for iPhone)
- Java (for Android & Symbian)
- Action Script (Flash)

And be familiar with Illustrative design packages

Other areas key qualities include:

- Implementing and actioning deployment workflows
- Outstanding Communication skills
- Good Time Manager
- Team Player

If you think you have what it takes to rise to the challenge of this post,
send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to our Operations Manager -
Caroline at theplaymob.com - who will contact successful candidates for
interview. Immediate Start!!

****DEVELOPERS NEEDED****

Looking to work in the next Facebook or Zynga? Want to work with a cool
company, oozing potential and already working on a global scale? Then look
no further......We¹ve got 6 internship placements available for keen and
enthusiastic developers who want to build their experience in the social
game/social network space. If you¹re a student or graduate, this is the
perfect way to enhance your portfolio - we¹ll give you credits on the game,
a lasting legacy to your time with us... we like to share, we are nice like
that! The work will kick off in early April and run for 8 weeks. As well as
the experience, you¹ll also benefit from:

- Working with a high energy and motivated team creating some of the most
innovative games and platforms in the world
- Be managed by a highly regarded Studio Manager who will show you the ins
and outs of games development to final product and launch
- Work with a network of global individuals who have been there, done that.
For instance, we¹re setting up webcasts for you to hear from, and ask
questions to, Ian Livingstone of Eidos Games, Zao Yang of Zynga, Bill Liao
of Xing.com, Nicole Nazzaro from XEO Design and many more...

If you have skills such as:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Illustration or concept art design skills
- 3DS Max, Audodesk, Maya

Or if you are a cunning programmer with exprience of:
- Unity3D, MySQL, HTML, Javascript, Ruby on Rails, Django, C#
- Objective C (for iPhone)
- Java (for Android & Symbian)
- Action Script (Flash);

...then we want to hear from you NOW!!!

To apply, send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to our Operations
Manager - Caroline at theplaymob.com - and
successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Be quick, spaces are
very limited!

Regards

Vik Bhatti
Technology Architect