[Phpwm] PHPWM at PHP UK Conference 2012 ?

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 19:42:40 UTC 2012

Last year Mike took along some printed leaflets (a4 I think) and sat at a table for a few hours while people were loitering around. You can see what ever talks you like though.

Mike expressed interest last night, so I've put him in touch with the php london people - they did say that there are up to two free tickets - so presumably you could do it too Mez - should you so wish

Let me know if you are, and I'll send the appropriate email,

David.