[Phpwm] Zend Framework Job at London Startup

Rob Allen rob at akrabat.com
Mon Jul 9 15:31:52 UTC 2012

On 9 Jul 2012, at 14:30, Ed Lea wrote:

> I've found the complete opposite. Symfony2 is amazing. I have zend framework2 as a vendor (can't decouple individual packages like oauth) and it's the only thing that's given me problems, can't drop zf2 fast enough...

If you're using Composer, then you can collect just the packages you need: http://packages.zendframework.com/#composer

Unfortunately, Packagist isn't clever enough to support separate components living in the same github repository, so you have to add the ZF2 repository to your composer.json and you're good to go.

Regards,

Rob...