[Phpwm] Free Beer (6:30pm Wednesday July 25th, The Victoria, 48 John Bright St. B1 1BN)

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 15:07:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

There's some free beer going next Wednesday -

" Tech community of Birmingham - It's about time we had a beer.
The team behind Oxygen Accelerator would like to invite you to join us in the upstairs room of the Victoria for a few drinks & casual networking.
We are also very excited to be joined by Mike Butcher of TechCrunch who will be our MC for the evening.
Programmers, designers, startups, investors......everyone involved with technology and startups in the Midlands is welcome to come along and meet some new and familiar faces."

Signup/whatever here :

http://brumtechdrinks.eventbrite.co.uk/

thanks