[Phpwm] Senior Developer Role

Tim Cumming tim at cybacat.com
Thu Mar 28 17:00:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm looking for a Senior PHP Developer to take over from our highly valued
team member.

We are a small business based in rural Worcestershire and I'm posting here
for three reasons:

1. Is there anyone out there looking for a career move?
2. Can anyone recommend the best place to look for experienced PHP
developers?
3. Can anyone recommend where to look for either freelance or fixed term
contract developers who would be able to cover whilst we look for a
permanent solution?

We're looking for someone with OOP (MVC) experience, specifically with
Codeigniter, also proficient in Javascript/AJAX, etc.. (see attached job
description for more info).

Any help gratefully received.

Cheers

Tim