[Phpwm] Looking for PHP devs

jon jon at madjon.com
Mon May 13 14:48:41 UTC 2013

hi,

We're looking for 2 PHP developers to come on board and join
TheTicketSellers.

TheTicketSellers are an online primary ticketing agent in the West
Midlands, providing systems and services to promoters of events and
festivals with capacities of twenty thousand plus. Our ticketing system
is a high transaction site handling tens of thousands of transactions
every month.

You'll be supporting existing systems at the same time as developing new
large-scale applications for the events industry. We work as part of a
fast-paced, dynamic team. As well as applications development, you will
be involved in usability, back-end systems development and support. The
dev team use an Agile Software Development approach to ensure a
collective team working and learning environment.

You can visit http://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/careers/ for more
details.  Please send your CV to careers at theticketsellers.co.uk

Jon