[Phpwm] criticising other agencies

db_developer at o2.co.uk db_developer at o2.co.uk
Thu May 23 14:46:26 UTC 2013

I did include that caveat, however this project isn't legacy it was a
fresh development delivered as a big mess.

Besides my point was that as far as 'Design' goes there are other
things to look at other than the visuals. IE the important stuff like
maintenance and being able to audit your code and your business logic.

Using a Framework? is that going to help me do that? Is it a lock in?