[Phpwm] First AWS Meetup in Birmingham

phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Mon May 11 00:41:00 UTC 2015

This must be the first post on this list in a couple of years, actually thought it had died and gone away!
Not sure if anyone is still on here!

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558