[Powys] [Northwales] [Fwd: Ubuntu Cymru - Global Jam in Cardiff]

Christopher Swift christopher.swift at linux.com
Fri Sep 18 20:45:18 UTC 2009

Hello Richard,

If it is easier for you and other Northern folk then it would be
amazing if you wanted to do something similar up in the North of
Wales! Admittedly there is a really short notice for everyone else if
they wanted to setup their own little "Jam" with the main problem
being that you must have a venue in place if you wanted others to work
with you in person (one of the main objectives of the Jam).

Lots of documentation is available at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Jams for
help with deciding what to do if you are interested. Contact me back
if you'd prefer a separate Northern Jam so i can try to publicise it a
bit more than these two lists and give some tips that I've been
picking up from the community.

All the best,
Christopher Swift.