[Preston] Minutes from the meeting - 30 Oct 2002

John preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Nov 1 23:38:01 2002

I would agree with that, I went to the fair at Preston & Fulwood College
last Sunday and there was a book stall with tons of Linux books on it. I =
was
there to pick up a cheap box (which I did, an IBM/CYRIX 6x86 PR166 for =A3=
25)
so that I can build a firewall (sad eh? lol). Has anybody tried a firewal=
called ASTARO or something similar by the way? I believe it's supposed to=
 be
enterprise class... Anybody care to comment on that from experience???

John