[Preston] That darn filter

Phil Robinson preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Nov 4 21:42:01 2002

Hi,

Yes sorry about this, I know that the spam filter is a bit over-active but
we do get about 10-20 spam mails a day.

If you send HTML based emails they will be stopped until I pass them
through, but all plain text mails should go straight through, I'm quite sure
that you can set hotmail to send text e-mails :-)

I will review the settings though and make sure that I change anything that
I think is excessive.

Thanks,

Phil Robinson.