[Preston] Shells

Richard Revis preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Nov 9 00:16:01 2002

On Friday 08 Nov 2002 10:33 pm, Hyperion Cantos wrote:

> Also I was thinking that if one of us is realy a capable linux user and=
 off
> the admin type, that a server with shells were we all had acounts, woul=
d be
> a great place for us all to meat up on some nights and have our own pri=
vate
> online meeting. We could discuss projects, keep in touch, and maybe off=
er
> online realtime advice to those members neading help. I for one know I
> would surely gain from such an experience.

I already run a IRCd linked to a public network. If you want to use that =
for=20
meetings then you are welcome, but then you could just as easily use any=20
public network that isn't dalnet.

Of course if someone fancies an ambitious project they can always hook up=
 some=20
kind of talk network for all lug members to hook into ;)

--=20
Richard Revis
My public key can be obtained at http://key.revis.org/