[Preston] uselinux.co.uk

Richard Wellstead preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Nov 9 01:17:01 2002

Hi all,

 I thought it would be a good idea to get some tips from everyone...

 I run a website (http://www.uselinux.co.uk) in my spare time... I
haven't spoken much on this list, however, if you would like to check
it out, I would love to hear from anyone that may have any
suggestions/comments about the site. Does anyone have any links they
think would be useful for beginners that I could add to the links
page... Is everything clear enough etc...?

 The site uses a PayPal shopping cart, but I plan to add a proper
shopping cart in the near future, time permitting... the other obstacle
to that is cost, I am a student! So I have started to learn perl and
I'm looking around for free, capable shopping carts - any
suggestions...?

Thanks,

  Richard