[Preston] uselinux.co.uk

Matthew T. Atkinson preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Nov 11 01:03:01 2002

Hi there,

I think the site is very clean and attractive.  With regard to links you
could put on there, how about http://www.linuxnewbie.org/ (allthough the
site doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment, LOL)?  They have some
very helpful NHFs (newbie help files) on offer.  Also, SuSE is not listed in
the links to various distros.  I tried SuSE and found it really easy to set
up and use so I think it would be a helpful link to include as well.  I'm
looking forward to trying Debian eventually but have not plucked up the
courage yet :)!

Sorry but I have no idea about shopping carts.  I was wondering, though, who
you used to register the domain name with and who you use for web hosting,
as I am currently looking into getting a place for myself on the web.

Good luck with the site.  If any distros come out when I am back at home
(I'm currently at Loughbourough University) and on dial-up again I may well
call on the services of your site!

bye just now,

matthew