[Preston] Red Hat 8

Andrew King preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Feb 1 00:16:02 2003

Richard Wellstead wrote:
> Hehehe,
>
>  Or www.uselinux.co.uk... my own site... I live in Preston... so you
> should get stuff really quickly!
>
>  I'm gonna try to get to the next meeting...
>
> Richard

Excellent!

Any chance of being able to buy these off you in person and being able
to skip the whole postage business? I live on Cromwell Road, and work at
Moor Park High School, but can get anywhere in Preston on my bike. Would
very much like to get hold of a copy of that £5 mandrake set and Red Hat
CDs 1 2 and 3. I know other people who are trying to get their hands on
stuff too. We've got broadband at work, but the whole process of
downlaoding images, buying 750MB cds, etc... it's just too much effort.

Andrew