[Preston] MySQL

Caroline preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Feb 1 21:17:01 2003

Hi,
We can use anything, provided it's supported at uni. We've done a fair bit
of C++, and know some HTML etc. It's just a case of how much easier it
would be to use a new language to do it, or whether we should stick with
what we know, even if it would be less efficient or more work.  The focus
of the assessmet is on the project management.

The .ini file - do you mean to run several files after each other?

I do appreciate the help - thanks.

Caroline