[Preston] MySQL

XsCode preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Feb 1 22:16:02 2003

Hi Caroline

The reason I asked was that i'm a VB programmer by trade.

I use INI files to store any information with a few sets of data.. eg..

[Question 1]
Question=What is the answer to this?
Answer=How would I know?
[Question 2]
Question=I bet you can't get this one
Answer=you're probably right!

I don't know what your level of coding knowledge is, but look at the
"GetPrivateProfileString", "GetPrivateProfileSection" and related API's

Regards

XsCode