[Preston] Red Hat 8.0 USB Problem

Mark Stewart preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 3 20:46:02 2003

Yup, tried the recompile kernel, got two kernels, one with usb as modular,
one with usb integrated.

Get exactly the same problem with both, im really baffled with this and it's
really annoying,

Ive got two network cards a 10mbs one ISA, and an USB 10/100mbs one, but
currently can only use the 10mbs one with linux
I get broadband tomorrow, and without USB up and running i wont get the
speeds.

Anybody else help?