[Preston] Hello

Caroline preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 8 20:33:00 2003

Hi,

Sorry to have misled you there...
We're using the Microchip PIC16F84. Basically, it's a microcontroller chip
that you can program in something like C or assembly language. Of course,
being only a single chip, you have to keep everything small. Sorry I can't
give you many details, I haven't looked at them yet. I'm too busy playing
C++ at the mo.

Caroline