Re[2]: [Preston] messing with wine

Richard Revis preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 8 23:56:00 2003

On Wednesday 08 Jan 2003 11:33 pm, Matthew T. Atkinson wrote:

> Which version of the drivers are you using?  I tried upgrading to the
> latest (RPM) ones a few weeks ago and must have made some mistake as it
> didn't go well (RPM said they were installed when they weren't; wouldn'=
> let me put the old ones back on, etc.

NVIDIA_GLX-1.0-3123.i386.rpm
NVIDIA_kernel-1.0-3123.rh73up.athlon.rpm

But this card is a very old one. The Gentoo box has a newer card in it, a=
s=20
well as whichever driver version that is part of the nvidia-glx/nvidia-ke=
rnel=20
package today :o)

--=20
Richard Revis
Outgoing e-mail is signed with my public PGP key
You may obtain a copy of my key at http://key.revis.org