[Preston] More Important Website Information

Phil Robinson preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jan 12 20:00:01 2003

Hi,

Several people have asked about this so to make it more clear...

The website now has some member based features, to create this I have
extended the signup form and any new members will automatically create a
profile on signup. However existing members will need to create their
profile as part of a separate process.

Existing members may have entered a password at signup and that will still
be used for mailing list admin (a section I shall add soon) but I do not
have access to these passwords so I have created everyone's website account
with a default.

I recommend that you login and change it to your original password at...

http://195.92.225.214/Plug/members.cfm?function=add

...by entering your subscribed e-mail address and the password "preston".

Thanks,

Phil Robinson