[Preston] Meeting Venues - Request for comments.

Phil Robinson preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jan 12 19:42:00 2003

Hi,

Here's my comments, :-) I think that Guy is right and that we should have
more structure to our meetings, let's say we start the meetings with a
formal discussion in the uni room and then move on to the pub. Last week Guy
suggested that the "Hogshead" would be a good new venue for post meeting
drinks as it is nearer the uni venue, it also has some parking available.

Unless there are any objections to this I say that we start off by holding
the next meeting at 7:30 on the 5th February at the Kirkam Building, and
move on to the pub for about 8:30 - 9:00ish, this should give us plenty of
time to have a quick discussion about how we should organise things from
now.

There will be an agenda to follow but if anyone wants to add anything for
the next meeting, please let me know.

Cheers,

Phil Robinson.