[Preston] Introduction and Cheeky Request ;)

Marley Jnr preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 30 08:05:01 2003

Hello List Members,

I have recently moved back into the North West (Bolton to be exact) having
spent the last 7 years terrorising Cambridgeshire and other parts of the
world.

My name is Martyn Ashworth and I have been employed in various guises on
Linux (and AIX/SCO) systems since I was 16 years old (am now 25).

Took (and passed) my RHCE two years ago and am now working on various JSP
projects both Open Source and contracted.

Anyway, now for the cheeky part ;)

I have found my newly burnt distro (RH8.0 physche) to be vandalised (looks
like a compass point has been dragged through CD1) and wondered if any of
the members could help me by supplying a nicely burnt CD1 (or a CD for me to
copy).

I am prepared to meet any costs / travelling / beer etc... as I am currently
developing on a Windows 98 OS (argh - although it lets me play the Sims) and
it is slowly driving me insane!

P.S.

Personal Hobbies include Programming, More Programming, Learning Kernel
Hacking, World Travelling and Real Ale (CAMRA member).

Hope you can help?

        Marley_Junior
e: marley@marleysworldtour.com
 w: www.marleysworldtour.com