[Preston] I'm back! (new e-mail address)

Matthew T. Atkinson preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 21 13:21:00 2003

'ellow all,

It seems like ages since I last posted here and it is!  I used to use
the address tylee@ukgateway.net but that is being lost to spam
unfortunately.  This is my new address and will, in the future, be
served by my own mailserver I hope.

The last few months have been extremely busy as I had exams at
university and now I am at work (at BAE, Warton) for a year before I go
back to Lufbra to do my final year.  I am also currently working on two
software projects and a relatively young server
(http://oblique.agrip.org.uk for those that may be interested).  Soon we
will be moving house too, LOL.

Anyway, I just wanted to send this quick e-mail and say that I hope to
find out what has been going on on this list as I start to catch up with
what's been happening.

BTW, for those of you who were in that thread about Quake/QuakeForge a
few months ago, their website is now back up (www.quakeforge.net).
Also, if you get the chance, try the new tenebrae quake engine.  It
looks as good as DooM3 0.02 did and it is Free Software!!!

Well I'll be off now, bye just now,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson <matthew@agrip.org.uk>