[Preston] Re: Graphics problem

Granville Cousins granville at yogawithgranville.com
Sun Feb 1 12:55:55 GMT 2004

Hello PLUG,

I have installed Red Hat Linux 9.0 onto my computer. It is a good
installation. I tried to change the graphics resolution from the one
that was configured. When I accepted the change my computer rebooted
but the screen was blank. The error message said that the grahpic
resolution that I chose was not supported. As a result of this I can
not see any display on my screen and therefore cannot boot onto the
desktop. I know that it is possible to adjust the grahics resolution
from the command shell, but as I am a newbie to Linux, I am not
familiar with the commands or the environment. Could you tell me how
to change the resolution so that I can again boot into Linux and enjoy
using my new installation of Red Hat 9.0.

--
Love and Light,
 Granville                          mailto:granville at yogawithgranville.com