[Preston] ReiserFS -> UFS

Chris Ganderton chris at p3ngu1n.org
Mon Feb 2 19:19:47 GMT 2004

Ok, i'm probably posting flame-bait here, but here goes.

I'm running a Slackware linux system at the moment, as my main
workstation. However, I wanted to go back to using FreeBSD 5.2 as my
main system ( i get bored and switch from operating system to operating
system every 6 months or so ). Has anyone any ideas (other than mounting
the fs over nfs and copying the data over the network to the freebsd
box) of how to convert a ReiserFS to UFS, or even ReiserFS to ext2 then
to UFS?

--

Linux: the choice of a GNU generation