Fwd: Re[2]: [Preston] Re: Booting up Mandrake 9.2

Wayne Ward wayne at inteconline.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 09:39:37 GMT 2004

What about - Urpmi kde-base at a prompt this will install KDE and all
its dependencies one of them being X

Feed the cd's into it when requested and try startx - If that doesn't
work reboot and try startx again.

If that doesn't work reinstall! Urpmi is a very good bit of kit for
mandrake it will install required dependencies for you.

Wayne