[Preston] The next meeting...

damfoose damfoose at rock.com
Wed Jul 7 14:41:34 BST 2004

Hi  Being pretty much a linux noob and a M$ admin type person I could really do with some pointers on networking linux and a little tuition on how to fix / find out where the networking problems are that tend to crop up ( generally as i can see my network but not brows it at home :( )   --Original Message-- From: Phil Robinson<phil at cromwellgames.co.uk> To: "Preston and Lancashire Linux User Group" <preston at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Subject: RE: [Preston] The next meeting...
  Yeah, sounds good to me!

I have a meeting in London on Wednesday so I may be a little late back to
make the meeting, but I will join you in the pub for sure and maybe MOOD :-)

Cheers,

Phil