[Preston] Monitor setting

dave sawyer dave.sawyer at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Jun 10 20:35:34 BST 2004

Matthew,

I understand your point, but leave that for 6 months into the installed system
when you've got some data you need to keep. ;-)

If the install had screwed up halfway though, you'd have has no regrets
rebooting and starting from scratch.

BTW, what type of monitor and graphics card have you got?  Is the card on the
Red Hat hardware list?  Did you try and install it as a 3D card perhaps when
your card isn't supported..??  Mine goes bananas under SuSE if I set it to 3D,
even though it's supposedly supported and a really good spec one too.

Dave.