[Preston] [OT] Hardware on Sale / PLUG Web Site

Matthew T. Atkinson matthew at agrip.org.uk
Tue Mar 16 21:27:52 GMT 2004

'ellow,

A friend of mine (who's broken his arm so can't send e-mails ATM) is
selling a very reasonably spec'd PC quite cheaply and I wanted to
advertise it on the hardware section on the web site.  However, although
there are categories for mobo, audio, video, etc. there isn't one for
``whole computer''.

So I thought I would post it here.  I have marked it off topic as it is
not really related to Linux.

The kit on offer is:
PIII 1GHz
256MB RAM
2x 20GB HDDs
CD-RW
64MB GFX
Sound
Keyboard
Mouse

He wants £200 for it.  If anyone is interested just e-mail me.

bye just now,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson <matthew at agrip.org.uk>