[Preston] Meeting and Nightout

dave sawyer dave.sawyer at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Sep 17 09:53:42 BST 2004

Mark,

As a (relatively) new user with no programming experience, I find Linux to be
baffling at times.

I have been to two meetings now and find the members of the group to be
extremely helpful with questions, and good for a chat and a beer too.

I would recommend attending the meetings if you can make it.

Regards,
Dave Sawyer.