[Preston] Problems posting?

Matthew T. Atkinson matthew at agrip.org.uk
Mon Apr 25 20:10:55 BST 2005

'ello,

This is partly a test to see if I can still post and partly a message to
say that a new member, Roger Longsworth, who was at the last meeting,
seems unable to sign up.  The website was down for a while last week
(and appears to be now) and I think this is preventing him from signing
up.

Does anyone know when www.prestonlinux.com will be back up or what the
problem is?  Hopefully it'll be business as usual again soon.

Assuming this works, I'll post again soon to let you know about some
progress I've made recently with some WLAN cards (Roger had a duff batch
and was kind enough to send a couple to me to see if I could resurrect
them.  It seems I may have got them working and they're the same type we
were looking at last time.  I'll post all about it soon anyway, if this
gets through...)

bye just now,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson <matthew at agrip.org.uk>