[Preston] Uni

Robert Longworth bobzace at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:18:16 BST 2005

Hi Guys

I've been to a few Plugs around the spring time and found them entertaining!
Now I'm wondering if some of you could give me a bit of help in choosing a
University Degree. I'm currently studying for A levels in Computing,
Geography, Maths and Physics and will probably drop the Physics for my final
year. I'm not a genius but will hopefully manage to get some B's!!!

The first decision is what course do I opt for (there are so many that
relate to computers) and secondly which Uni to select

So the first question is: Do you recommend a general computing degree (or
maybe even Maths - but then again!) so my options will be greater when I
emerge from the other end or do I plump for one of the areas I'm interested
in - software engineering (programming), robotics, AI, networks, security
etc?

Secondly of course is which Uni to select - any offers?

Thank You,
bob