[Preston] Lancaster wireless...

Adam Stirland ratbert at f2s.com
Tue Aug 9 17:05:42 BST 2005

Hi everyone,

The Lancaster wireless website is down at the moment and there is no
information as to when it's going to be back up.
I'm trying to find the maps of wireless APs in the Lancaster and
Morecambe area, these were hosted on the lancasterwireless.org website,
but I can't find them now that the site is down.
Does anyone know where I can find copies of these maps as I may be
moving to Lancaster early next year, and I want to know where abouts APs
are located.

Sorry if the above doesn't make much sense.

Also, are any of the PLUGgers Lancastrians, or do Lancaster have their
own LUG?

Thanks in advance.
Adam