[Preston] Re: Goodbye cruel GUI

Stephen stephenjohnson at ournetworkismadeofstring.co.uk
Fri May 13 01:04:13 BST 2005

Yea its frame buffer well I nearly sure it is, works with all the graphics
cards I have ever used, although debian doesn't use the standard vga=791 it
uses vga 791 but suse, red hat and all the other linux distro's I have used
use it.
Here is the link with all the info
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Framebuffer-HOWTO-5.html