[Preston] Next Meeting

Matthew T. Atkinson matthew at agrip.org.uk
Tue Sep 6 01:30:45 BST 2005

*de-lurk*

( Hello again + I hope you're well ) to those that may remember me :-).
I have recently got home from uni after graduating earlier this summer.
It wasn't because of an incredibly long party; I've been either out of
the country or otherwise tied up until now.

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 11:36 +0100, Guy Heatley wrote:
> I met Richard Stallman in Montreal. Here are some pictures:
> http://www.atgig.com/0001/RMS/index.html

Words cannot describe how incredibly jealous I am :-).  You have just
condemned yourself to being asked for every detail of it at the meeting
(it is this Wednesday isn't it?)

This is the last time I will be in Preston for quite a while because I
will be starting my PhD at the end of the month and won't get let out
often, by all accounts :-(.

bye just now,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson <matthew at agrip.org.uk>