[Preston] Next Meeting

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:20:09 BST 2005

Good to hear from you Matt!

Stephen has kindly volunteered to present something this time, I think
about managing networks.

So we'll be in the usual place at the usual time followed by the usual pub.

For those of you reading this that don't know, this is:

CM018 in the C&T building of the university (The blue building at the
top of Fylde Rd)
19:30 Hrs
Then The Greyfriars Pub on Friargate at roughly 21:00 Hrs (ish) We
normally hang out right at the back, in a specially darkened corner.
--
Guy