[Preston] May Meeting on Tuesday

Phil Robinson philrobinson at talktalk.net
Sun Apr 30 16:25:08 BST 2006

Hi Chris,

The Uni is very centrally located so should be quite easy to find.
Please take a look at the attached preston_map.pdf for instructions on
getting to the university and on the 3D campus map we are in the
building marked CM. There's usually a sign or two put up on the night to
guide you in :-) Hope you can make it.

Phil Robinson

[ www.prestonlinux.com ]
[ phil at prestonlinux.com ]