[Preston] Tuesday meeting

Chris Ganderton chris at thefraggle.info
Tue May 2 18:31:41 BST 2006

I did say earlier i would make it, maybe not this month :(

I've just started my first morning shift rotation ever, and am a bit too
tired to be even goin up the short distance m55. Anyone take notes?
would appreciate a copy if poss, been a while so could do with brushing
up my netfilter skillz ;)

ttfn.