[Preston] July Meeting

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 23:11:16 BST 2007

Hi Neil,
We can try this tomorrow if you like with the wireless router.
(Yes the meeting is tomorrow ;-).
I have a feeling that WPA is supported under Linux but some non-free
(as in freedom) software may be required to get it to work fully.
I might be wrong.
--
Guy

Stand up for freedom: Switch to GNU/Linux.
'Microsoft warned today that the era of ''open computing,''
the free exchange of digital information that has defined the
personal computer industry, is ending.'
New York Times, July 25, 2002