[Preston] network problems

Georgina Joyce gena at mga.demon.co.uk
Wed May 28 21:35:42 BST 2008

Hi

You'll have to provide more than that.  How are you attempting to
connect?  Ethernet cable, wireless or telephone cord?  I[m guessing it's
a dialup service you're attempting to connect?

What is the laptop's other operating systems if any.

You've got some internet access so it's possible that someone else has
already posted the question on the Ubuntu forums.  It'd be a lot quicker
than waiting for someone on this small list to make an intellegent
guess.

Gena