[Preston] Meeting venue

Georgina Joyce r2gl at o2.co.uk
Thu Feb 11 23:17:37 UTC 2010

Hi

Also remember we need somewhere that is accessible.  My friend who uses
a wheelchair is interested in learning about linux.  I also have a new
guide dog, Frank.  Unfortunately, Erwin died a short time after
retirement.

On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 12:23 +0000, steve beattie wrote:
> Does anyone have an estimate of the number of people who may turn up?  This may rule pubs in or out.

Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman